Soooo this week a great deal has happened. Lets count them off together.
1) My mum went to Miss Stab-Happys house and basically destroyed all of the girls privacy by suggesting to her father that he checks on all of her private accoutns on absolutely EVERYTHING. Score there Mum, complete and utter SCORE.
2) I am talking to Jenny and Amber again, and find myself in a nice state of drifting, like on an inflatable ring in a nice and refreshign swimming pool. I'm still talking to everyone and I am honestly loving it. I really think I made the right decision when I decided to broaden my horizons.
3) ART EXAM FOR THE PAST TWO DAYS!! OWIE!! Something curious and unbelievable happened today however.... When the time was up and everyone was clearing up ready to go home, I wasn't quite done. I thought 'Hey, I'm not stopping until I'm TOLD personally'. Next time I looked up at the clock it was 40 minutes later and the whole place was abandoned. The invigilator had gone home and lil old me was sitting at the back of the room with a bustling table on unfinished things. I was done with everything and even made a few improvements with the extra time, and I walked into my teachers office to drop off my work. She wasn't there -oh so conveniently- and I just put it on a table, noticing how nicely it blended in with everyone elses work.
Later I sent a facebook message to my friend Josie;
'is it bad that i was still doing my exam 40 mins after everyone was gone..?'
Her response was;'preeeeetty sure you're not allowed to do that :L did mrs collins let you? x'
followed by my...
'the invigilator left.... and i was still in the room... lets pretend this never happened....'
Chuckles XD Well that's it for this week I think...
OOH!
4) My banner was used for this awesome group FFA on facebook for teh second time. I think people like my work XD
5)I spent a WHOPPING £7.02 on photos for my art book. I BETTER get an A at least.
6) Marina and the Diamonds have been raping my mind. I can't get enough of them atm. OH EM JAS! YOU LOOK JUST LIKE SHAKIRA!
That's it! Buhbye!

No comments:
Post a Comment