My Fanfiction Banners

Wednesday, 10 March 2010

Pent-up Eclipse Agression

THIS IS KILLING ME!

I promised my friend Emma that I would wait like a good little girl and watch the official eclipse teaser trailer with her so we can record our reactions...... but my GOD IS IT PAINFUL!

I check on the site 'Team Twilight' at least three times every single day, and in the past two days a 10 second teaser trailer has popped up and I have stared at the screen cap for about ten minutes, begging my mouse to move away and click the 'X' button. I feel like a deprived addict suffering withdrawals!

its sitting there..... on my screen...... just begging for me to click 'play'...............


I begged Emma not to watch it:

i know the temptation but DO NOT watch the ten seconds eclipse teaser trailer!!! it will ruin everything!!


She has yet to reply..... I really want to record my reaction with her tbh, just like every Twihard should do at least once in their lives....

I put on my fingerless gloves which makes me feel sorta hadnuttish and started pounding on the dashboard on my way home from the pent-up aggression from not being able to watch the teaser. I cut my hand from it....

IKR... ADDICTED MUCH?!

Wish me luck with temptation XD

No comments:

Post a Comment