Hello there XD
This past week, especially the past two days, have consisted of supposed friends stabbing me in the back and highlighting my least attractive traits -of which I am extremely self conscious about. There was just the one, but now she has a little band of 'Kill Phil' followers. These heartless bitches will remain un-named. Lets just refer to them as.... Groomed, DWN and Gogogoch.
Groomed decided that it would be fun to tag me on a picture in effort to bring my faults to attention. People jumped to my defence immediately, for which I shall love Ch and Jd for vigorously for as long as we three shall live. Back to Groomed! Groomed insisted that it was a laugh, but we all knew there was nothing funny about it. Want to know why she did it? Let us sit around the campfire and enjoy the story of the three bitches of the bins. (a very appropriate name as each of them closely resemble the horrid things you may be so unfortunate to find at the bottom of a bin, rotting away, much like their minds with every waking moment.)
Here is why this all started:
E and myself were on the way to media on a Friday morning (at least i think that was the day). I was talking to her about something very important and Groomed saw us. Now here is a little fact you all must learn about Groomed. She must have all eyes on her. She dresses like shes been attacked by a paintball gun, colours burning your eyes from all ranges, in her attempts to get the attention she craves oh-so deeply.
Groomed called me from afar and I called back reluctantly, quite immersed in the important discussion I was having. Now here is a trait that Groomed is well known for. She stands there, looks at both of the people in a discussion in front of her and acknowledges that there is a discussion going on. Her next move is not to wait like any descent person, but to shout 'Phil.... Phil.... Phil.... Phil... PHIL... -hits arm- PHILLY!! PHILLIPA!! PHILLLLLLIIIIIPAAAAAAA-' I desist where she does not.
I turned to this annoying intruder and shouted back at her 'WAIT'. Commence mental breakdown and everything wrong in her life becoming my fault entirely. That is all. Seriously. IKR!
Groomed likes older men, younger little girls and fiddling about with others on the side. It has come to my knowledge that she is dating a 27 year old the last time I checked, and I have even seen the pair together. Enter Spanner. She is also dating DWN. Uh-oh's. I was previously a friend with DWN, but obviously she chose Groomed over me. DWN is a very stupid little girl, completely oblivious to her girlfriends activities behind her back. Good luck there girls XD
Today there was a face-off concerning rumours that I had cornered Groomed and punched her in the gut...... This is a public post so I say nothing... Believe what you wish to believe. Chances are what you are thinking right now is right. (that is if you have a smile on your face)
The amazing girls K, J, C, L and D who you may or may not know or be able to guess the full names of, I was well supported. Later at lunch time today, Gogogoch decided to wage in. My response to all of her words? 'NO I WILL NOT TOUCH YOU THERE '-insert real name-'!! I DON'T WANT TO TOUCH ANY OF YOU THERE I DON'T KNOW WHAT I COULD GET!!'
Last lesson Groomed and DWN decided to skip it due to a fire alarm and to act all bad-arse. They got caught. (-stifles laughter-) They blamed it on me. (now that is NOT so funny.) I expect some authority figure to ask me what happened tomorrow. I shall survive however, because I'd not said any other words to any of them, other than the 'I WILL NOT TOUCH YOU' lot.
Wish me luck with the bitches of the bins!! XD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment