Yesterday myself and my friend Amberrr were told that we were going to die today. Pah. You guna knife me? Huh? Bring it. We have plastic sporks to beat you off. The twas got frisked. I'm not mentioning names otherwise I might get in trouble, but this is my blog and I have all the right to post what I want.
We're all going to protect one another lol.
Amber alone -jab-
Phillipa sweeps in -jab-
Jenny jumps in teh way -jab-
Rhiannon bends over -jab- mmmm nice. -jab jab jab JAB!-
Speaking of Jabs, we have that cervical cancer injection soon. This ones gunna be double the dosage so it will hurt more. Amber is currently sitting with me saying 'oh shiiit fuck off Phillipa. A longer needle?!!'
Poor girl is fwightened XD
No, Amber, not a longer needle. A bigger dosage. Muhahaha
Sooo obviously we're still alive. -rejoices-
Ambers bit XD
if poo face touches me or my bitch i will shit in her mouth and rip off her nipples and hide them in the kettle they will be burned and she will drink them!!! dont mess with amber the fuckin cannibal cuz u will get pregnant and die{ mean girls}
p.s i have duck and her eatin in my ear damn that shit turns me on ;) but also i need to FART and this ones goin out there for ALL u wankers out there damn duck beat me 2 it
;0 eeeek smeelly terd
surf and terf stay safe and stay in school because remember kids
i like heath cuz im a healthy bean and i just descoverd what a brain does!!!!
SHIT OFFF
P.S WHAT HAPPENDS WHEN A GIRL SAYS IVE DONE COKE SINCE I WAS 10 U TERN ROUND AND SAY HAHA ME 2 DO U LIKE ICE???
OKI Its me again and im here to stay. That was ambers little rant. made no sense I know... lol XD
Ciao.... for a certain amount of time..... XD
Monday, 22 February 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment