Okay so five days ago exactly I was going through some sort of depression where the slightest thing would hurt my feelings and set me off crying. It was induced by someone pulling at my heartstrings without even realising it, and it just became too much. The smiling and the jokes and soooo much laughing. It's great, really, but I want more. Especially that day.
When I was on the car ride home Dad and I stopped at Asda's. I told him about my bad day and how bad I was feeling and he seemed to by sympathetic. Oh how wrong I was. As soon as we got in the car he decided to tease me by saying mean things. Then he said the worst thing. He said the persons name with a giant grin on his face like he'd done a good deed and deserved a cookie. Commence the crying.
Next up on the insanely harsh list, he decided it would be epically hilarious to close all the windows, fart and then cover the window controlls with his steely grip. Nice one. I was upset adn pissed off, so I said calmly "Can you open the window please." He was laughing his arse off. I asked again. "Please move your hand or I'll make it move." He laughed more.
I bit him. He had warnings, and it wasn't even hard. Now what happened next would have been considered a reflew if he did it once, but nay, he did it TWICE.
The bastard decided that he could swing his arm out in teh car and beat the shit out of me. He got a good first swing in the arm, stopped, looked at the road, looked back at me and swung out again even harder, connecting with my shoulder. I have had this 4cm radius purple bruise for five days now, and what does he do?
Apologise?
Admit what he did?
No! He LIES HIS ARSE OFF. First off he explains what happened, missing out LOADS so I looked like a rabid beast to my mother. Then he denied where he hit me when I shouted at him. He said he hit me in the leg once.
OH REALLY? SO WHATS THIS GAPING BRUISE ON MY ARM? DID SANTA CATCH UP TO ME FOR BEING BAD BEFORE YOU COULD?!
My dad is an abusive bastard who is messed up in the head.
End of story.
Wednesday, 31 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment