My Fanfiction Banners

Sunday, 21 February 2010

Saga Basket

Ohkay so this is my first blog and I intend to go blog-crazy. I'm going to dedicate this first blog to my beloved Twilight.

Yes, yes. 'It's another one of those!!' I heard you holler. Well yes, I AM another one of those. Don't like it? Get oudda my basket. So! How did I first come across Twilight... I am ashamed to say that I had never heard of the Saga before the film came out. I was scrolling through my local Reel Cinema's 'coming soon' list and spotted the little thumbnail picture that got my attention. I thought 'woah, what a sexpot.' because it was just a shot of our beloved Robert Pattinson smiling down at Bella when he's asking her to dance in his room. Right there he looked very dangerous to me and I thought 'mm dangerous sexy man.' so I read the very brief synopsis. Upon discovering the word 'Vampire' it had my vote. I read no more into it and watched it with my best friend Jenny Harkett when the time came. Oh what a day.

After watching the film only ONCE, (yes, I repeat; just bloomin ONCE) I begged my parents to buy me the books. Now due to my rather poor heritage, I had to wait until my birthday to get them. Oh what a wait. My science partner Megan was reading the saga right next to me every science lesson and was utterly enthralled. I begged her to tell me things, but she told me next to nothing, claiming it would ruin it for me. Thank you Megan Young. That was the best decision you've ever made.

When April 19th came rolling around I picked up the two presents that resembled book shapes (two in each present) and I didn't open any of my other presents until two days later when I was done with the Saga. Yes. That's right. Two days of non-stop reading. I finished the lot in two days and those two days were an exceptionally hectic emotional roller-coaster. Lets just note my emotions;

- Twilight: Anticipation, excitement, amusement, tears and PAIN. (yes, I felt Edward and Bella's pain after the Ballet Studio fiasco.)

-New Moon: Anticipation, UTTER SHOCK, disbelief, shouting (for example 'wtf Edward!! NO! please come back. Please, please don't do this to m- I mean her.') mourning, (i cried so much. this was extreme depression) anger, EXTREME ANGER, (i threw the book at my wall. my mother was very concerned about me) brooding, excitement, continuous heart-wrenching hope and then defiance. (I couldn't believe she forgave him so easily. COULD HAVE MADE HIM WORK FOR IT GIIIRL!!)

-Eclipse: Remaining defiance, cringing (at Jacob), anger and utter disbelief (you say you love Edward, Bella, but you go and snog Jacob. -cough- bitch -cough-) a lot of shouting again (for example, 'put the fuggin rock down Bella!!! don't stab yourself you retard!!) confusion (at Edwards mind reading of Victoria.)

-cuppa tea and a well deserved and very much needed potty break-

-Breaking Dawn: Gasp after gasp after gasp after smile after gasp. Fear at the saga ending with deaths, happiness then finally upseteddnessness at the end of the book. Mourning because its all over.

-start the saga again-

So yeah... there are my emotions for yah XD

Since reading the Saga I started googling like BAZONKERS and found so much stuff. One magical day I came across 'An Untitled Continuation Of The Twilight Saga' on this site called 'Fanfiction'. I thought, yeah okay, I'll give it a read. It wasn't terribly impressive, and i saw a search box. I typed in twilight and BOOM, about a billion fanfictions popped up. I read loads, then thought.... maybe I could write some.....

SO WE HAVE COME FULL CIRCLE!!

I am now a fanfiction author of four story's:

-The Heat
-To Become A Mother
-I Deny Heaven
-Natural Fisher.

comment if you want the linkage, because I have also made several banners for my story's XD

Ciao for.... an undecided amount of time .... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment